Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Get Paid to Take Online Surveys

There are may ways to earn money online and perhaps one of the easiest is by taking online surveys. The following websites provide paying programs where participants can get paid completing, online surveys, reading e-mails, performing website searches, playing games, watching videos, and other similar types of activities. I realize that many people experience feelings of trepidation about signing up for these types of programs. All of the programs that I list on my blog are reputable and I have signed up and participated in these programs before listing them here.

One of the other advantages to these programs is that may of them also provide coupons that can be printed and used at a normal grocery store or other similar retail store. The coupons that I have used were for typical food items that I would purchase during my weekly shopping. I received a normal coupon discount when I purchased the items and then the program would also pay for using the coupon too.



InboxDollars

This website pay you to take online surveys. I have been doing it for about a week and it has gone well. You can also earn money by watching informational videos and confirming e-mails that they send you. The minimum amount to receive a payout is $30 but they give you a $5 signing bonus. So far,it has been going fairly well for me and I am recommending it. If I find others, I will post them for those who might be interested. 



SwagBucks


I just found another website that pays you to take surveys. You can sign up to take surveys, watch videos, and participate in opinion polls. This particular company provides payment in the form of credited points that can be redeemed for cash payouts. The minimum payout amount is only $3.00 and the payouts are in the form of gift cards for specific retailers or the option of a Visa gift card for those who prefer to receive money.



No comments:

Post a Comment